A leadership team second to none
From left to right: Marco Navarro, DDS, MS; Jerald Simmons, MD, D.ABPN, D.ABSM, D.ABCN; Payam Ataii, DMD; Alice Limkakeng, SleepArchiTx CEO; Lou Shuman, DMD, CAGS; Rob Veis, DDS; Sal Rodas, SleepArchiTx Chief Product Officer
Knowing the complexity of dental sleep medicine, SleepArchiTx™, a company that launched nationwide on September 1, is taking a very different approach. Sleep-ArchiTx recognizes that treating sleep patients requires experience from many fields, so SleepArchiTx was founded by bringing together the most experienced leaders from all the relevant disciplines. Members of this Sleep Leadership Advisory Board include:
- Orthodontics — Marco Navarro, DDS, MS, a practicing orthodontist, renowned for sleep appliance and TMJ therapy and early development intervention
- Sleep Medicine — Jerald Simmons, MD, D.ABPN, D.ABSM, D.ABCN, a triple board-certified neurologist specializing in sleep disorders
- Dental Sleep/Practice Growth — Lou Shuman, DMD, CAGS, as Managing Editor of Orthodontic Practice US and Dental Sleep Practice, has a personal passion for orthodontists to engage in sleep dentistry. Board Director of Foundation for Airway Health
- General Dentistry — Payam Ataii, DMD, a practicing general dentist who has been treating sleep patients for over 10 years and serves as an Invisalign® Expert on the Faculty of Align Technology. Co-inventor of Aligner Sleep Appliance® (ASA)
- Dental Sleep Appliances — Rob Veis, DDS, CEO of Space Maintainers Lab and the co-author of Principles of Appliance Therapy for Adults and Children, considered one of the definitive texts on the subject. Co-inventor of Aligner Sleep Appliance (ASA)
- Education — Max Schulze, MDT, CDT, an internationally prominent technical clinician who runs Straumann’s educational training for key opinion leaders nationwide
Harvard Business School comes to dentistry
Alice Limkakeng, CEO of SleepArchiTx, comes from the healthcare executive and venture-investing world for over 20 years. Most recently, she was Chief Business Officer of Boston Heart Diagnostics and helped lead the cardiovascular services company from early stage to over $100 million of profitable revenue through organic growth and innovation. She attained her undergraduate degree at the Wharton School of Business and her masters at Harvard Business School (HBS) where she graduated with High Distinction as a Baker Scholar, a designation given only to the top 5% of each graduating class. Limkakeng believes dental sleep medicine is a perfect opportunity to leverage her medical healthcare experience to address a very needy patient population.
As Executive Director of the Foundation for Airway Health, Sal Rodas, Chief Product Officer of SleepArchiTx is committed to airway health as a life mission. Most recently, he led a sleep diagnostics company as Chief Operations Officer.
Exclusive Aligner Sleep Appliance® (ASA)
Within its broad selection of dental sleep appliances, SleepArchiTx is proud to be the exclusive provider of the only appliance in the market that can be used in conjunction with clear aligners, the Aligner Sleep Appliance® (ASA). The ASA, an FDA-cleared, patented appliance, enables practitioners to treat patients who are diagnosed with sleep disorders with appliance therapy in combination with aligner therapy. The ASA is projected to be a game-changer for clinicians who are increasingly seeing patients who suffer from malocclusion and sleep disorders concurrently.
Exclusive Aligner Sleep Appliance®
Building your sleep practice with a unique 360° turnkey solution.
Turnkey 360° Solution
SleepArchiTx has crafted a comprehensive offering that enables practitioners to initiate or build their sleep practice. Instead of point solutions that require the dental office to coordinate with different service providers, SleepArchiTx has created an all-in-one solution, including:
- Education — for both doctor and staff
- Home Sleep Testing — full coordination with the patient. No investment in equipment
- Turnkey Medical Billing — experts working full time to get practitioners paid for their services
- Portfolio of FDA-cleared Sleep Appliances — because one appliance does not fit all patients
- Treatment Planning — multidisciplinary expertise to help practitioners with each case
- Ongoing Support — critical focus of the company. Dedicated representatives providing ongoing support, even chairside with the patient.
This information was provided by SleepArchiTx™.