Orthodontic Practice US Overview:
Providing a new perspective in Orthodontic case studies
Peer Reviewed Practical Case Studies
Unique blend of editorial content to include clinicals, technology features, practice management and new product information
Published articles by world renowned Orthodontic specialists
100% Ortho Focused Publication
Reaching Top US Orthodontists
Fill out the form to the right to request a custom quote and fulfill your media marketing needs to our specialty audience today!
Extend your marketing reach with creative advertising programs and/or added value features within Orthodontic Practice US Magazine.
- Top Customer/Prospect Program – Mail the magazine as a gift to your top 1,000 customers / use a false cover to wrap your message over the cover.
- Sponsored CE Supplements – Peer reviewed educational articles, with CE credits.
- Full development and distribution to your target audience.
- Increase your leads by using inserts, BRC cards, and polybagoutserts.
- Digital opportunities include: Social Media, Newsletters, Web Banners, Webinars, DocTalk Dental Interviews, Surveys, Lead Gen and more.
- Product Releases – Will be printed free of charge in our Materials & Equipment section and online on this website.
- CE Course Dates – Send in your course dates for our Diary section in the magazine and on this website.
- Launch a New Product – Use our full page product profile to present your product in detail.
- Practice Profiles – Nominate a dentist and his/her office to be presented in a feature article in the magazine.
- Corporate Profile – Do a multiple page company profile to be featured in the magazine and have the option to purchase re-prints for your own marketing promotions.
- Industry News – Update readers with the latest news in the industry directly from your company.
Article Submission – Submit articles to be featured in one of the many sections of the magazine.
Orthodontic Practice US is an exciting specialty journal that provides a new perspective in Orthodontic education.
Presented in an aesthetic format Orthodontic Practice US will feature intriguing clinical case studies, technology features, practice management articles and product information.
Orthodontic Practice US is dedicated to present only peer review clinical cases by an esteemed editorial advisory board.
Circulation & Frequency:
Orthodontic Practice US mails to 10,000* Orthodontic Specialists.
The publication mails out bi-monthly in January/February, March/April, May/June, August/September, October, and November/December.
*Top customer program and tradeshow copies constitute additional circulation.